A weekly newsletter of the best articles on startups, technology, programming, and more. All links are curated by hand from Hacker News.
What subscribers are saying:
- Hacker Newsletter is a great example of curation as a value add.
-Marshall Kirkpatrick, Founder of Little Bird
- It is very useful and I am always glad when I see it in my inbox. Although I visit Hacker News every day, I do manage to miss some really good stuff. Which is why your newsletter is great.
-Vitaly Friedman, Editor-in-Chief of Smashing Magazine
- Hacker Newsletter makes it easy for me to catch up on big stories I missed during the week because I was too busy hacking on my startup.
-Paul Stamatiou, Designer at Twitter
- Like having a fastidious friend cull the best of HN for your weekly perusal – a great time saver, graced with a discerning eye for quality. I use it regularly.
-George Grellas, George Grellas & Associates
- Hacker Newsletter is great. It's reduced the time I spend on Hacker News from several times per hour to several times per hour plus the weekly newsletter.
-Jason Seifer, Founder of Scheduling, Host of The Ruby Show
- Writing a book is all-consuming, so I haven't had the time to check Hacker News all day. By checking out Hacker Newsletter, I know that the really important stuff won't slip through the cracks.
-David Kadavy, Author of Design for Hackers: Reverse-Engineering Beauty
- Really enjoy your HN newsletter. For me, it's really good, refreshing "nerd news" in the morning.
-Ben Chestnut, Co-founder/CEO of MailChimp
- This could destroy TechCrunch! *
-Jason Calacanis, Founder of Mahalo and LAUNCH Conference, Angel Investor
* Okay, I made this one up... but Jason is a subscriber! :)